KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher needed in North Greenwich – September 2020
**Do you have a passion for teaching Year 1?**
**Do you want to work as part of welcoming, high achieving team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time, permanent position from September?**
A popular, two form entry Primary School in North Greenwich are looking for a KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher to join them in September.
This is a full time, permanent position with Inner London MPS salaries. You will have ample opportunities for Career Progression and NQT’s are welcomed.
You will have high expectation for yourself as well as your students; you will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, you will have experience within KS1 and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
* KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher
* September 2020
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Good’ Ofsted held (2013 – present)
* North Greenwich location
* Inner London MPS/UPS salaries
* Permanent role, TLR opportunities
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org