Year 5 Teacher or Year 6 Teacher /Upper KS2 Teacher needed in Wandsworth from September
**Are you a passionate KS2 Teacher looking for a fantastic opportunity to work in a high achieving school in Wandsworth?
**Do you want to work as part of a welcoming and enthusiastic team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time, permanent position from September 2020?**
A popular, two form entry Primary School in Wandsworth is currently recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher or Year 6 Teacher / Upper KS2 Teacher to join them from September.
The school itself is situated close to Wimbledon Station. Staff turnaround in incredibly low here and this is a testament to the nature of the school and the staff within it.
This school is committed to high standards from their children and staff. The behaviour of children in this school is good; this is due to mutual respect between teachers and children, a supporting team of TA’s and clear behaviour management processes.
You, as the ideal candidate will have high expectation for yourself as well as your students; you will embrace diversity and encourage independence. In addition, you will have experience within Upper KS2.
Salaries are Inner London MPS/UPS
* Year 5 Teacher or Year 6 Teacher
* Wimbledon, Wandsworth location
* Mainstream Primary School
* NQT’s Welcome
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00
* MPS/UPS Salaries
* PGCE or equivalent with QTS
* Proven experience working within Lower KS2
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org