Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher needed in Kingston (optional TLR) – September 2020
**Are you a passionate Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher looking for a fantastic school to join in September?**
**Do you want to work in a flourishing school with smaller than average class sizes??**
**Do you want to work with an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
A two-form-entry ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Kingston is looking for a Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join them from September. NQT’s are welcome to apply and there will be Subject Lead TLR’s on offer for more experienced candidates.
This fantastic school often places 20-30% higher academically than other schools within the borough, has small class sizes (22 children on average) and low staff turnover.
This is a full-time, long term class role within KS2. The working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00 with regular PPA time built into the school day.
The successful candidate will have a thriving academic track record with a willingness to learn and become part of an experienced and welcoming team.
* Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
* NQT’s welcome, TLR’s on offer for more experienced candidates
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* September 2020
* Kingston location
* Outer London MPS/UPS Salaries
* Smaller than average classes
* PPA time within the school day
* PGCE (or equivalent) with QTS
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com