Complex Needs Teacher
**SEN – ASD/PMLD/SLD
Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of the most vulnerable children?
The school – Complex Needs Teacher
Servoca education works with some of the best schools around London and is currently recruiting a teacher for an SEN school in Ealing. The school caters for children with complex needs including severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties (SLD/PMLD) and autism (ASD). They are looking for focused and skilled teachers that are able to work 1-1 and with small groups to help the children engage in their learning. The school is looking for teachers across a variety of subjects.
The Candidate – Complex Needs Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Previous experience of successful outcomes when teaching students with Special educational needs
* Experience of working with students with ASD/PMLD/SLD
* Able to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
The Role - Complex Needs Teacher
* The role will involve working with children with special needs (PMLD/SLD/ASD)
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Working closely with individual children and tailoring the lesson to their needs
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to