English Teacher needed in Kensington– January
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ secondary school in Kensington are looking for an experienced English Teacher (KS3, KS4 & KS5) to join them on a long term basis ASAP.
This school fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focussing on self development and personal growth for both children and staff.
This school has fantastic resources with large, light, modern classrooms and regular school trips abroad.
Staff have access to weekly training and regular CPD. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching English Language and English Literature in a UK classroom, a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK.
* English Teacher (KS3, KS4, KS5)
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted 2017
* Kensington location
* Inner London MPS Salaries
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching English Language and English Literature
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com