KS2 Teacher with responsibility needed in Battersea – September
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School in Battersea is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher with the option to hold TLR status to join them from September.
This is a two form entry primary school with a highly creative ethos. They boast up to date resources, large, bright classrooms, open air playing fields and a support team of teachers and TA’s
The role itself will consist of planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard, as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working within Reception and will have strong academic track record.
MPS/UPS Inner London
This is a full time, permanent position from September
* KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher with responsibility (TLR)
* Battersea location
* ‘Good’ two-form-entry Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contracts from September
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Regular CPD & Staff training days
* MPS/UPS Inner London
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com