KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher – Hackney
**Are you an passionate KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher looking to join a popular, multicultural school?
**Are you looking for a full time, permanent position starting in September?
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School (2018) in Hackney are looking for a Year 5 Teacher to join their high achieving team from September. TLR's are on offer and NQT's are welcome to apply.
This two-form-entry Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard. They are popular within the community and have strong links with parents.
This is a full time role, and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children within a KS2 environment, excellent references and a passion for working within Education.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher
* Ofsted Rating – Good (2018)
* Strong links with the community
* Welcoming, high achieving School
* Diverse and Multicultural
* Hackney location, excellent transport links
* Regular CPD & Staff training
* Up to date resources, innovative curriculum
* TLR Optional, NQT's welcome
* PGCE Qualification with QTS
* Proven experience within a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references
* Valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com