Teaching Assistant – Primary School
£60-£75 per day
Are you a recent graduate who is passionate about working with children and would like to expand your classroom experience whilst getting paid?
This ‘Good’ primary school in Sutton is looking for a Teaching Assistant who has an interest in working with children. You will be joining a community of staff dedicated to transforming education in this primary school.
The schools looks for talented teaching assistants who want to expand their career as a teacher and someone who is keen to help creating exceptional places of learning.
* A successful teaching assistant who is able to raise and keep high standards
* An innovative creative individual with drive and passion to ensure students achieve exceptional results
* Enthusiasm for working with loads of students with different needs and abilities
* Able to inspire students
* Confident in working independently with small groups of students
* Keen to join and add to a dynamic inclusion team
* Be able to use your initiative and think outside the box by being creative
* a satisfactory standard of numeracy and literacy skills
* previous experience of a minimum of three months working with children
* be a recent graduate with a minimum of a 2:2 in your degree
* commit to a full academic year
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please submit your CV! Alternatively, please email Amanda.email@example.com for more information. Interviews are commencing shortly.