Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher needed in Belsize Park (Camden)
A popular, multicultural school in Belsize Park, Camden are looking for an experienced Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join them after February half term. This school is two form entry with a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating which they have held since 2012.
There is a strong emphasis on Partnership with Parents here, with a view to working collectively to deliver a well rounded education, whilst encouraging imagination and independence.
This will be a full time, permanent position and working hours will be 08:30-16:00.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children within a KS2 environment, excellent references and a passion for working within Lower KS2.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher
* Ofsted Rating – Good (2012)
* Strong links with the community
* Welcoming, high achieving School
* Diverse and Multicultural
* Belsize Park location, excellent transport links
* Regular CPD & Staff training
* TLR on offer from September (Subject Lead)
* Up to date resources, innovative curriculum
* PGCE Qualification with QTS
* Proven experience within a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupil performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references
* Valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org