A leading London preparatory school, are looking for an experienced Year 4 teacher to join their team immediately after the February half term. There are 17-20 children in each class at this boys prep school.
The ideal candidate would have had numerous year's experience in either primary or prep schools. This position is until the end of the academic year with the potential to continue in September 2020.
Qualifications: QTS, PGCE, B.Ed, Cert Ed or Level 4/5
* Managing the individual educational and welfare needs of a class of children
* Monitoring and evaluating children’s progress including record keeping
* Supervising support staff
* Taking part and contributing to staff meetings and Insets
* Providing feedback to parents through parent consultations and written reports
* Liaising with parents on a day to day basis
* Organising and managing off-site educational visits
* Meeting health and safety requirements at all times
* Planning collaboratively within a team
As this position is starting ASAP, interviews will be conducted THIS WEEK if possible. So please do submit your CV for immediate consideration or call Thomas Kearley @ Servoca on 0207 747 3033.