On Ofsted rated ‘Good’ and high-achieving Hackney Primary School, searching for an ambitious and creative primary teacher to join them in KS1 (Year 2).
The staff have made sure there is a positive atmosphere around the school, they highly creativity and thinking outside the box is massively encouraged as the SLT welcome staff with new ideas, keeping the classroom fresh and helping each other grow. There is a real community feel in the staff team, with everyone learning and growing off one another. The current KS1 team are fantastic, with a range of experience, ages and abilities, you will be joining an exciting and supportive team.
Early applications are recommended to avoid disappointment!
* KS1 Primary Teacher (Year 2)
* Full Time & Permanent Contract
* MPS/UPS Inner London
* £30,480 - £49,571
* Fantastic CPD and Internal Progression
* September 2020 start
* Qualified Primary Teachers
* KS1 Primary Teacher experience
* UK QTS essential for all KS1 Primary Teachers
* Creative, Resilient and a great sense of humour
* 2 Form Entry Primary School
* Incredible Resources – Modern & Spacious
* Great support staff
* Fantastic CPD and Progression!
* Located in Ealing, Inner London Payscale
If you are looking for a new opportunity and would like more information, then please do apply and Thomas Kearley @ Servoca Education will be in contact.