SEMH TA / Learning Support Assistant
**Are you an experienced SEMH TA / Learning Support Assistant looking to join a diverse School?**
**Are you looking for a full time, long term position?**
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School (2018) in Hackney are recruiting for an experienced SEN TA specialising in SEMH to join them ASAP.
This two-form-entry Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role, starting immediately working 1:1 within the Year 4 Class. Salaries are £65 - £85 per day (PAYE) and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is an ongoing contract.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children with SEMH, excellent references a strong academic record, including a Bachelors Degree.
* SEMH TA / Learning Support Assistant
* Ofsted Rating – Good (2018)
* Hackney location, excellent transport links & on site parking
* Regular CPD & Staff training
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with SEMH Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, send us your CV today!