Art & Design Teacher (Part-time) needed in Brixton – February half term
**Are you an Art & Design Teacher looking for a new role from February Half Term?**
**Are you confident teaching Art to KS3 & KS4?**
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, creative school in Brixton?**
An Ofsted rated ’Good’ secondary school in Brixton are looking for a KS3 – KS4 Art Teacher to join them after half term. This is a part-time role working Tuesdays and Wednesdays only – there will be opportunities for a full timetable from April.
This school fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focussing on self development and personal growth for both children and staff.
This school has fantastic resources for the Arts including a Theatre, Dark Room and two large Art Rooms. Members of staff have access to weekly training and regular CPD. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching Art & Design, a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK.
* Art & Design Teacher
* February half term
* Part-time (Tuesdays & Wednesdays)
* ‘Good’ Ofsted 2015
* Up to date resources, large creative spaces for ‘The Arts’
* Brixton, Lambeth location
* KS3 – KS4
* Inner London MPS Salaries
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* NQT’s welcome to apply
* Successful track record of improving pupil performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com