KS1 and KS2 TEACHING ASSISTANT - IMMEDIATE START
* Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for the next stage in your career?
* Are you a hardworking, down to earth and creative graduate?
*Do you want to make a difference in a school environment?
A lovely school in Hillingdon are actively looking to recruit an experienced teaching assistant to work across KS1 and KS2, specifically working with SEN.
* Primary Teaching Assistant
* Working across KS1 and KS2
* Full Time & Long Term
* Term Time - Mon - Fri (8:30-4:00)
* Paid £60 - £80 per day
* Work with a supportive team
* Provide in class support & specific interventions (1:1 & Small Groups)
The school has recently been graded Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ and has an excellent reputation for producing consistent SATS results. The school is a short walk from Ruislip station and also has excellent transport links via bus routes. You would ideally have had experience with SEN, but this is not essential, you should feel comfortable working on a 1:1 basis and small groups.
If you feel this position sounds perfect for you, then please do submit your CV and Thomas Kearley @ Servoca Education will be in contact shortly.