Reception Teacher needed – Greenhithe, Dartford
**Are you an experienced Reception Teacher looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?
**Are you looking for a full time, long term role with TLR opportunities from September 2020?
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2018) in Greenhithe are looking for an experienced Reception Teacher to join ASAP.
This large Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role, starting immediately. Salaries are Outer London MPS and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. There will be TLR opportunities from September 2020.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively teaching and assessing children within a Reception environment, excellent references and the availability to start a new role immediately.
* Reception Teacher
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2018)
* Outer London MPS
* High achieving team of teachers and TA’s
* Greenhithe, Dartford location excellent transport links & Staff Car Park
* TLR’s on offer from September
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching in the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org