SEN TA specialising in SEMH needed in Greenwich – ASAP Start
A well respected Primary School in Greenwich is recruiting for a SEN TA specialising in SEMH to join them immediately.
This school is located very centrally with great transport links and on site parking.
The role itself will consist of taking small groups for literacy & numeracy, working 1:1 with some learners who display challenging behaviour and supporting the teacher within the class.
The successful candidate will have prior experience working with SEMH children, a strong academic track record and high standards for themselves and their students.
This is a full time, long term position for the remainder of the Academic Year. There will be teacher training opportunities for the right candidate from September 2020.
* SEN TA specialising in SEMH
* Greenwich location
* Two form entry Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Teacher Training from September 2020
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE option)
* Bachelors Degree - desirable
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com