LSA / Learning Support Assistant needed in Hammersmith – ASAP
**Are you an experienced LSA / Learning Support Assistant looking for a new role??**
**Do you want to work in a thriving Inner London school with in ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating??**
If so then this is an exciting opportunity not to be missed!!
An ‘Outstanding’ two-form entry Primary Academy in Hammersmith are looking for an experienced LSA / Learning Support Assistant to join them immediately, The school is ideally looking for a Graduate with experience working within Primary SEN (ASD) to nurture for the next year with the opportunity for the successful candidate to be put through paid Teacher Training from September 2020.
The school ethos is to encourage honesty, enthusiasm, ambition and resilience. The often place highly on academic league tables and are well renowned in the community.
This is a full-time, permanent role. The working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00.
The successful candidate will have a flourishing track record within the classroom with a willingness to learn and become part of an experienced and welcoming team.
* LSA – Learning Support Assistant
* Teacher Training School
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted (2016)
* ASAP Start
* Hammersmith location
* £65 - £85 per day
* Full time, long term role
* Bachelors Degree (Psychology preferable)
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with SEN Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org