Reception Teacher needed in Poplar - ASAP
**Are you a Reception Teacher looking for your next career move??**
**Do you have a passion for teaching??**
**Are you looking for a full time role starting immediately?**
An ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Poplar, Tower Hamlets is looking for an experience Reception Teacher to join them immediately.
This school prides itself on being one of the best in the area with excellent transport links, on site parking and a thriving community behind it.
The successful candidate will be working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure a high standard of teaching across the school.
There will be the option of a TLR (Subject Lead) for the right candidate from September 2020.
Working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00, Monday – Friday. The salary for this role will be Inner London MPS/UPS.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a reputable teacher with an exceptional teaching record, a ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
* Reception Teacher (with optional Subject Lead from September)
* Full time role starting immediately.
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted Rating (2018)
* Poplar, Tower Hamlets location – excellent transport links
* MPS/UPS Salaries (£30,480 - £41,483)
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching Reception
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com