ASD TA / SEN TA in Hampstead
An ‘Outstanding’ two form entry Primary School in Hampstead is recruiting for a Teaching Assistant / SEN TA (specialising or with an interest in ASD) to join them ASAP for the remainder of the academic year.
They are an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school with up to date resources, large, bright classrooms and a supportive SLT. They offer regular staff training and staff turnover here is low.
The role itself will consist of supporting mainstream, primary ASD children 1:1 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working within SEN, specifically ASD and will have strong academic track record.
This is a full time, long term role with permanent contracts & teacher training on offer from September 2020.
Trial days will be held ASAP.
* Teaching Assistant / SEN TA (specialising or with an interest in ASD)
* Hampstead, Camden location
* Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term role for the full academic year
* Permanent contracts & Teacher Training on offer from Sept 2020
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE option)
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent – desirable
* GCSE Maths & English (A* - C)
* Proven experience working with SEN children.
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com