Graduate Teaching assistant role
* Teaching Assistant-
* Graduate Level Opportunity-‘Good’ school
* Full time
* Teacher training opportunity
Have you recently graduated?
Are you considering expanding your classroom experience ?
If yes, we are working with schools in Croydon, Ofsted rated ‘Good’ and they are looking for newly enthusiastic graduates who are looking to explore within the education department by being a Teaching Assistant for the term.
The role of a teaching assistant will consist of helping students on a 1:1 basis as well as proving group support.
The school require graduates to:
* Have a strong education background with a minimum 2:1 on their degree
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Previous experience working with children
* Have an updated DBS
If you think you match the criteria we are currently looking for, attach your CV to this advert or alternatively email Amanda on Amanda.email@example.com