SEN TA / SEMH TA needed in Blackheath
A two form entry Primary School in Blackheath, Lewisham is currently recruiting for a SEN TA specialising in SEMH to join them ASAP.
This school has an inspired ethos promoting creativity. They often place highly in academic league tables due to the dedication of staff and mutual respect between children, parents and staff.
The role itself will consist of supporting students with challenging behaviour 1:1 as well as taking small groups within the class (KS2). The successful candidate will have prior experience working with Primary aged children, an interest in SEN (SEMH) and a strong academic track record. A bachelor’s degree is desirable.
This is a full time, long term position starting immediately. There will be optional Teacher Training for the successful candidate from September 2020.
* SEN TA / SEMH TA
* Blackheath, Lewisham location
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract
* Teacher training from Sept 2020
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com