Primary SEN TA / ASD TA – Cyprus, Newham
**Are you an experienced SEN TA specialising in ASD?**
** Are you looking to join a ‘Outstanding’ School?**
**Are you looking for a full time, long term role starting immediately?**
A well-liked, multicultural Primary School in Cyprus, Newham are currently looking for an experienced ASD TA to join their team ASAP.
This school is three form entry with a ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2018). There is a strong emphasis on Partnership with Parents, with a view to working collectively to deliver a well rounded education, whilst encouraging imagination and self-determination.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Class Teachers throughout KS2, planning and delivering small group work and working 1:1 with mainstream SEN children who need additional support in the class.
The ideal candidate will have a strong academic record, experience working with SEN Children and a proactive manner.
This will be a full time, long term position for the full academic year. There will be an opportunity, for the right candidate, to apply for a Teacher Training from September 2020.
* SEN TA / ASD TA
* Cyprus, Newham location
* Three form entry Primary School
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, starting ASAP for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Recent Graduates welcome
* Bachelors Degree in Psychology – desirable
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with SEN Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org