SEN Supply Teacher
** 8 Week Contract to start – Chance to continue
The School - SEN Supply Teacher
Servoca education is currently recruiting for an ‘Outstanding’ rated primary SEN school in Hillingdon that caters for children with special needs (Visual Impairment / Autism). This school provides quality education for children with special educational needs and is looking for a focused and skilled teacher to work at the school for an eight week contract to begin, with a view to continue after this.
The Candidate – SEN Supply Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of teaching students with Special educational needs (Visual Impairment, autism)
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child’s individual needs
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Reliable & punctual
* Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
* Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
* Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
About the Role - SEN Supply Teacher
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with special educational needs (VI/ASD)
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
* You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125
Please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org