Music Teacher needed in Hackney – ASAP
**Are you a Music Teacher looking for a new role starting immediately?
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Hackney?
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ secondary school in Hackney are looking for a KS3 – KS5 Music Teacher to join them immediately for the remainder of this term.
This school fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focussing on self development and personal growth for both children and staff.
This school has fantastic resources with large, light, modern classrooms and a large outside space. Members of staff have access to weekly training and regular CPD. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience teaching Music to KS3, KS4 & KS5, a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK.
* Music Teacher (KS3/KS4/KS5)
* ASAP for the remainder of he term
* Secondary school, high achieving
* Regular CPD & Staff Training Days
* State of the art Music Suite
* ‘Good’ Ofsted 2015
* £150 - £190 a day (PAYE option)
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS (essential)
* Proven experience teaching Music
* Successful track record of improving pupils’ performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com