Graduate Teaching Assistant / General Teaching Assistant needed to join an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Harlesden
**Are you an Graduate Teaching Assistant looking for a new role starting immediately? **
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
A popular, multicultural school in Harlesden, Brent are looking for a Teaching Assistant with experience working across KS1 & KS2 to join them immediately.
This school is a three form entry with a. ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2018). There is a strong emphasis on Partnership with Parents, with a view to working collectively to deliver a well rounded education, whilst encouraging creativity and individuality.
The successful candidate will be supporting primary aged children with a particular focus on numeracy and phonics. This will be a full time position starting ASAP.
The ideal candidate will have a strong academic record and experience working with primary aged children.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / General Teaching Assistant
* Harlesden, Brent location
* Mainstream Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September 2020
* Teacher Training opportunities
* 08:30 – 16:00, term time only
* £60 - £85 a day (PAYE option)
* Bachelor’s Degree – essential
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupil performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org