Science Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate Teaching Assistant – White City
A ‘Good’ Secondary School in White City, Hammersmith are recruiting for a Science Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate Teaching Assistant to join them immediately.
If you are passionate about teaching Science and would like to commence a career in education, then this is an opportunity too good to miss!
The successful candidate will be working full time within the Science Department, working hours will be 8:30-16:00 Monday-Friday. Duties will include; supporting students KS3 – KS5, setting up the lab and experiments, working 1:1 and taking small groups for science lessons of all disciplines.
There are Teacher Training opportunities on offer from Sept 2020
* Science Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate Teaching Assistant
* White City location
* Academic Secondary School
* ‘Good’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Recent Graduates welcome
* Teacher Training opportunities
* Bachelors Degree (BSc)
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Secondary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com