Graduate Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant needed in Barnet
A popular Primary School in Barnet is recruiting for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join them immediately on a long term, full time basis.
This school is located very centrally with excellent transport links and a staff car park. They are an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school with up to date resources, large, bright classrooms and a supportive SLT.
The role itself will consist of supporting SEN Children throughout KS1 & KS2 as well as taking small groups occasionally for general TA work. The successful candidate will have prior experience working with SEN combined with a strong academic track record.
There will be Teacher Training opportunities for the right candidate from September 2020.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant
* Barnet location
* Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* 08:30 – 15:30
* Daily rate between £65 - £85 depending on experience (PAYE option)
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com