SEN TA / ASD TA - Hackney
**Are you an SEN TA looking to join a diverse mainstream School?**
**Are you looking for a full time, long term position starting in ASAP?**
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School (2018) in Hackney are looking for a SEN TA / ASD TA to join them immediately.
This two-form-entry Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role, starting immediately working 1:1 with children as well as taking small groups occasionally.
The successful candidate will be working across KS1 & KS2 with ASD. Salaries are £65 - £75 per day (PAYE option) and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is an ongoing contract for the full academic year.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children of Primary age; excellent references and a strong academic record, including a Bachelors Degree.
* SEN TA / ASD TA
* Ofsted Rating – Good (2018)
* Hackney location, excellent transport links & on site parking
* Regular CPD & Staff training
* £65 - £85 per day
* Teacher Training opportunities
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with ASD Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com