Graduate TA /Graduate Teaching Assistant needed – Crystal Palace
**Are you A Graduate TA looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?**
**Do you want the opportunity to embark on Teacher Training from September 2020?**
**Are you looking for a full time, long term role starting in January?**
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2017) in Crystal Palace is looking for a Graduate TA to join them ASAP. This popular Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role, starting in January. Salaries £65 - £85 per day and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. Ideally, they would like the successful candidate to embark on paid Teacher Training through the school from September 2020.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children within a KS2 environment, excellent references and the availability to start a new role from January.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA
* Crystal Palace, Southwark location
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Recent Graduates welcome
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org