Learning Support Assistants - SEN
**SEN LSA’s – MLD/ASD/SLD
**January / ASAP Start
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
The School - Learning Support Assistants - SEN
Servoca education is currently recruiting for a secondary school in Ealing that has several vacancies for support staff / learning support assistants. The school is for students aged 11-19 and is looking for support staff with experience of working with either children or adults with special needs.
The Candidate - Learning Support Assistants - SEN
* Experience of working with children with SEN – Autism, Severe Learning difficulties
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* Experience of PECS / Makaton / Sign along would be advantageous
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role - Learning Support Assistants - SEN
* The role will involve working with pupils with SEN (MLD/ASD/SLD)
* At least three vacancies within KS3/4
* Some students within the classes are non - verbal
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!