Graduate Teaching assistant role
* Teaching Assistant-Camden
* Graduate Level Opportunity-‘Good’ school
* Full time
* Teacher training opportunity
Have you recently graduated?
Are you considering expanding your classroom experience start September 2019?
If yes, we are working with schools in Camden, Ofsted rated ‘Good’ and they are looking for newly enthusiastic graduates who are looking to explore within the education department by being a Teaching Assistant for the term and be granted the opportunity to start your teaching training in September 2021.
The role of a teaching assistant will consist of helping students on a 1:1 basis as well as proving group support.
To be appointed the opportunity to become a fully qualified teacher teaching training opportunity will be granted for graduates who are looking to embarked on the teaching career.
The school require graduates to:
* Have a strong education background with a minimum 2:2 on their degree
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Previous experience working with children
* Have an updated DBS
If you think you match the criteria we are currently looking for, attach your CV to this advert or alternatively email Amanda on Amanda.email@example.com