English Teacher (KS2 only) needed in Oval – January
**Are you a passionate English Teacher looking for a new role from January?
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Oval?
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School in Oval are currently recruiting for a KS3 English Teacher to join them in January.
This school has an academic ethos and there will be lots of room for professional growth. It fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focussing on self development and personal growth for both children and staff.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching English Language and Literature, a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK.
This is a full time, permanent position starting in January.
* English Teacher (Language and Literature)
* KS3 only
* January 2020
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted 2018
* Oval, Lambeth location
* Regular CPD
* Low staff turnaround, welcoming and supportive team
* Inner London MPS/UPS Salaries
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Successful track record of improving pupil performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org