Year 4 Teacher Redbridge– January 2020
Can you deliver fantastic lessons that are both stimulating and challenging?
Do you desire creative flexibility?
Do you have experience working with SEN and EAL children?
Servoca Education are working with this large 3 form entry primary school in Redbridge, who are looking for an excellent Key Stage 1 Teacher to join their team potentially as early as January. There are abundant opportunties at the school for TLR and career growth.
This school is a three form entry, and has a real community feel. The school is highly reputable within Redbridge, commended for their governing board, SEN team, and senior leadership team.
The school has a large SEN and EAL population, so ideally you will have had experience working with such children, and are able to adapt and tailor to their needs. Each class has a Learning Support Assistant available, who will be on hand to assist you and work 1:1 with the children.
* Year 4 Teacher, KS2
* January 2020
* Three form entry, ‘Outstanding’ school
* Large SEN and EAL population
The Year 4 Teacher should have:
* A great understanding and experience of KS2 Curriculum
* A strong academic background (Minimum 2:1+ from Russell Group Uni)
* Good-Outstanding lesson/placement grades
* Strong classroom based references
* Experience with EAL children
* A Valid DBS/police checks
* Eligibility to work in the UK (must have valid visa
* A successful track record of improving pupils performance
*If you refer a friend and we place them, you could recieve up to £125
Interested? Submit your CV through the advert or directly through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Year 4 Teacher Redbridge- January 2020