Part-time Teaching Assistant / TA needed in Hounslow – ASAP
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School in Hounslow is recruiting for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join them immediately.
This school is a two form entry with a highly academic ethos. They boast up to date resources, large, bright classrooms, open air playing fields and a support team of teachers and TA’s
The role itself will consist of supporting students 1:1 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working with children (3 months minimum) and will have strong academic track record.
This is a part-time, long-term position starting immediately. The rule will become full time later on in the year.
There will also be optional Teacher Training opportunities for the right candidate at a later date.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / TA
* Hounslow location
* Good two form entry Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contracts starting immediately
* 08:30 – 3:30 (3 days a week)
* £65 - £85 per day dependant on experience
* Bachelors Degree – essential
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupil’s performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org