- Good Primary school
-£65-£75 per day
Are you thinking about a career in teaching, but would like to gain some paid experience before starting your teaching training?
If so this Teaching Assistant opportunity could be ideal for you!
A Good school, supportive and creative with a lovely atmosphere and very inclusive in Camden is currently looking for a newly graduate to work across KS1 offering support to students working alongside with the classroom teacher. You will be a key part of the team delivering an excellent education for every child very day.
The staff and parents are very positive about the school’s work.
The Teaching assistant applying for this role should be someone who is:
* Keen to join and add to a dynamic inclusion team
* Be able to use your initiative and think outside the box by being creative
* a satisfactory standard of numeracy and literacy skills
* previous experience of a minimum of three months working with children
* be a recent graduate with a minimum of a 2:2 in your degree
* commit to a full academic year
The head teacher is looking to start interviews as soon as possible, so apply today!
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please submit yours! Alternatively please email Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Interview commencing shortly.
Primary Teaching assistant- Teacher Training- Camden
£65 to £75.00 per day