Nursery TA / Early Years TA needed in Pimlico
**Are you a passionate Nursery TA / Early Years TA looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School ASAP?**
**Is your ideal school a two form entry with a welcoming ethos?**
If so, this is the role for you!
An ‘Outstanding’ two form entry Primary School in Pimlico are recruiting for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to work within their nursery class.
The ethos of this family feel school is to develop confident, successful children with high aspirations for themselves for the future.
This is a full time role, starting immediately. Salaries £65-£85 per day and working hours are 08:30 – 3:30. This is a long term contract for the remainder of the academic year with the opportunity for the right candidate to undertake Teacher Training from September 2020.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting and assessing children within the Early Years, excellent references and the availability to start a new role ASAP.
* Nursery TA / Early Years TA
* Two form entry Primary School
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding
* Teacher Training Opportunities
* Pimlico, Westminster location
* Inspiring team of Teacher & TA’s
* Supportive SLT
* Low staff turnaround
* Bachelor’s Degree - essential
* Proven experience supporting the Early Years
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via jessica.banks@servocaeducation