Part-time English Teacher needed in Brixton – January 2020
**Are you and experienced English looking for a new role?**
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Wandsworth?**
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced English Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School in Brixton.
This school believes thoroughly in quality education for all, success regardless of starting point and respect for all. The offer high quality CPD, leadership opportunities and outstanding standards of behaviour for students.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching English and a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK.
This is a part-time position starting in January 2020.
* English Teacher (KS3, KS4, KS5)
* Part-time – 3 days per week
* January 2020
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted 2018
* Battersea, Wandsworth Location
* Inner London MPS £30,480 - £41,483
* High quality CPD
* Outstanding standards of behaviour
* On site Gym facilities
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome to apply
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org