Secondary Maths teaching assistant
Graduate level opportunity
Maths teaching assistant
£65-£75 per day (PAYE)
‘Good’ Ofstead School
This secondary school is looking for graduates to start this fantastic paid based experience. You will be primarily providing class support and occasionally 1:1 support.
If you are an aspiring teacher looking to expand your classroom knowledge and is considering becoming a teacher, in return the school will grant the successful maths teaching assistant the opportunity to begin their training once they have completed their term by September 2021.
Graduate teaching assistants:
* Must have high knowledge in mathematics
* 1st class or 2:1 degree
* Good academic background –A*-C
* Previous experience working with children/ tutoring
* Committed for the role for the whole school term
* In class support running group booster and 1:1 support
To be considered for your graduate teaching assistant role attach your CV to this advert or contact Amanda at email@example.com