Nursery Teacher needed in Abbey Wood, Bexley
**Are you a passionate Nursery Teacher looking to join a ‘Good’ School from January?**
**Is your ideal school a two form entry with a welcoming ethos?**
**Are you looking for a full time, permanent role from January?
If so, this is the role for you!
A ‘Good’ two form entry Primary School in the borough of Bexley are recruiting for a Nursery Teacher to join their inspiring team of teachers and TA’s from January.
NQT’s are welcome to apply.
The ethos of this family feel school is to develop confident, successful children with high aspirations for themselves for the future.
This is a full time role, starting in January. Salaries are outer London MPS and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is a permanent contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to hold TLR status from September 2020.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively teaching and assessing children within Reception, excellent references and the availability to start a new role from January.
* Nursery Teacher
* Two form entry Primary School
* Ofsted Rating – Good
* Leadership opportunities (TLR – Subject Lead)
* NQT’s welcome
* Abbey Wood, Bexley location
* Inspiring team of Teacher & TA’s
* Supportive SLT
* Low staff turnaround
* Outer London MPS
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching in the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via jessica.banks@servocaeducation