£65-£75 per day
Primary school –
Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
08:30 – 16:00
Have you recently graduated and currently looking to explore your career options?
If you have a passion working with children and would like to explore your classroom experience whilst getting paid, we have some great opportunities!
We work with Oftsted rated ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ schools all around London and we are seeking for Graduates who are looking to embark on the teaching path.
If you are considering becoming a teaching assistant, you should know that your role will involve:
* Providing group support and 1:1
* Be able to inspire students and help them achieve an outstanding education level
* Must have a positive and confident approach
Schools are looking for teaching assistants that have had previous experience working with children and a degree with a minimum of 2:2.
To be considered for the teaching assistant role you must have the following:
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
If you are interested and believe you fit the following criteria please attach your CV or alternately email Amanda at Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org