Psychology Graduates – Special Needs Teaching Assistant
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London and is currently recruiting for learning support assistants to work in a Southall school for children with special educational needs. The school is looking for staff with some experience of working within SEN, who are able to work on their own initiative and who are ambitious about having a future within either psychology or teaching.
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN children and/or care related work
* Experience with manual handling / hoist training / feeding and changing would be useful
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* The role will involve working with pupils that display challenging behaviour
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!