Year 3 Teacher/Year 4 teacher needed for ‘Outstanding’ school in- Hillingdon
We are currently working with an Ofstead rated ‘Good’ School in Hillingdon who are looking for passionate Year 3 teacher to start in January 2021.
The Primary school is known for its great diversity, highlighting the importance of promoting encouragement and motivation to inspire pupils to learn at a high standard. This school is regularly placed at a high standard on the academic league table.
Delivering lessons at a high standard is part of this role and the successful candidate will have prior year2 experience and the right attitude and a aspiration to succeed.
* Year 3 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher
* Ofsted Rating – Good
* Strong links with the community
* Welcoming, high achieving School
* Diverse and Multicultural
* Regular CPD & Staff training
* Up to date resources, innovative curriculum
* PGCE Qualification with QTS
* Proven experience within a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references
* Valid DBS/police check
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, send us your CV today!