Graduate Teaching Assistant Position
Full time role, starting ASAP
Primary School, Reception (EYFS), Key stage 1 (KS1) and Key stage 2 (KS2)
Competitive pay rates, permanent contract after 1 year
Teacher training opportunities
This Primary School has a history of excellence and has continued to thrive and prosper. This school is a welcoming place, where they understand that success and happiness depend on everyone working together. In this way, this Primary School ensures they are able to meet the needs of all their pupils so that they achieve their full potential in their academic, creative, personal, physical, moral and spiritual development. The School is based closed to local train stations and has parking available.
What can this School offer the successful candidate?
* £65 - £75 per day
* Direct Teacher training and permanent contract offered after one year
* Full time position
* September 2019 start date
* Great transport links
* School working hours
* Opportunity to work with different year groups
* Interviewing ASAP, ready for September
What will the role include?
* Assisting with classroom activities
* Supporting the classroom teacher
* Leading small groups in academic interventions
* Providing 1-1 support to students in full class settings
* Providing support to students with a range of special educational needs including Autism, moderate learning difficulties and Dyslexia as well as physic al disabilities
* Providing mentoring and emotional support to students who may find school challenging
* On occasion, stepping in and covering full classes in the absence of the permanent teacher.
What do you need?
* A recent degree, graded with a 2:1 or above
* A vibrant and bubbly personality with a can do attitude
* A minimum of 3 months working with or closely to Children (paid or unpaid) Experience required could be in a classroom setting, nursery, tutoring, involving sports or charitable work etc.
* Able to commit a full academic year and work full time
If you are interested in this position then please apply below or email Rebekkah @ email@example.com