TA / Teaching Assistant specialising in Early Years – Willesden
**Are you an experienced TA / Teaching Assistant looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2015) in Willesden, Brent is recruiting for an TA / Teaching Assistant specialising in Early Years to join them immediately.
This two form entry Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering curiosity, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role, starting ASAP working within the Nursery Class. Salaries are between £65 - £85 per day (PAYE) and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00.
This is an ongoing contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to embark on Teacher Training from September 2020.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully supporting children within a Reception or Early Years environment, excellent references and the option to start work immediately.
* TA / Teaching Assistant
* Willesden, Brent location
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, starting ASAP for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Recent Graduates welcome
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupil performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com