Science Teaching Assistant
£65-£75 per day
Teaching assistant graduate
Great opportunity for a science graduate to work in a Good secondary school in north London school helping pupils improve their grades. As a science teaching assistant graduate, you will be responsible for assisting classroom teacher with the day to day tasks but mainly providing support on a 1:1 basis and small group interventions. A great opportunity for a science graduate who is considering pursuing a career in teaching to gain classroom experience.
Our clients look for candidates with the following:
* Must hold a 2:2 or above in science related subject
* Must be confident within the particular subject knowledge at GCSE & A Level
* A graduate science teaching assistant
* Must be flexible and willing to get involved with the school community
The Teaching assistant role:
* Full time and long term position
* Commitment to the rest of academic year
* Run intervention sessions across science departments
There will also be an opportunity to train to become a qualified science teacher with a school-based training programme. This training option will be available for the following academic year.
For a graduate who seriously is considering training to teach, this truly is an amazing opportunity and one not to miss.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please return your CV! Alternatively please email email@example.com for more information. Interviews are commencing shortly.