Behaviour support teaching Assistant- Team Teach- (SEMH TA SEMH/PRU)
£65-£75 per day
Are you an experienced SEN or SEMH Teaching Assistant who is passionate about working with young people?
Our client is currently looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a school in Greenwich. Our school offers excellence education for young people with challenging behaviour who are receiving education outside of mainstream education. Pupil referral units (PRU) and social emotional mental Health (SEMH) schools or alternatively provision settings including 1:1 tuition due to medical needs or mental health.
Behaviour support TA/LSA – (SEMH/PRU)
* Team Tech Qualification or other positive handling experience
* Previous experience of supporting students with SEN.
(SEMH/PRU/Alternative education attachment and trauma issues)
* Reliable and punctual ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
* Desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
* As behaviour support teaching assistant you will be responsible to support smalls groups or 1:1
* Support the teacher in delivering the learning objectives for lesson
* Help students to engage in lessons
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please submit your CV! Alternatively, please email email@example.com for more information. Interviews are commencing shortly.