HLTA needed in Kingston
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an HLTA to join a popular Independent school in Kingston.
This school is high achieving, with a fantastic ethos focused on self-belief and individuality, and a strong SLT.
The role itself will consist of supporting the Class Teachers across the prep school as well as taking small groups occasionally.
The successful candidate will have prior experience working as a HLTA and will have strong academic track record including an HLTA Qualification.
This is a full time, long term role for the remainder of the academic year with trial days being held ASAP.
* Kingston location
* Independent Prep School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term role for the full academic year
* Permanent contracts on offer from Sept 2020
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £85 - £100 per day
* HLTA Qualification
* Bachelors Degree – or equivalent
* GCSE Maths & English (A* - C)
* Proven experience working within a School
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com