SEN TA specialising in Hearing Impairment (HI) needed in Kingston
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an SEN TA specialising in Hearing Impairment to join a popular Independent school in Kingston.
This school is high achieving, with a fantastic ethos focused on self-belief and individuality, and a strong SLT.
The role itself will consist of supporting a child 1:1 within the Reception class who has Hearing Impairment (HI) as well as taking small groups occasionally.
The successful candidate will have prior experience working within SEN, specifically HI and will have strong academic track record. BSL or Makaton training would be desirable but not essential.
This is a full time, long term role for the remainder of the academic year with trial days being held ASAP.
* SEN TA specialising in Hearng Impairment (HI)
* Kingston location
* Independent Prep School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term role for the full academic year
* Permanent contracts on offer from Sept 2020
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelors Degree – or equivalent
* GCSE Maths & English (A* - C)
* Proven experience working within a SEN classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org