French Teacher (KS3, KS4, KS5) needed in Stratford
**Are you an French Teacher looking for a new role starting ASAP?**
**Are you confident teaching French to KS3, KS4 & KS5?**
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Stratford?**
A ’Good’ secondary school in Stratford are looking for an experienced French Teacher to join them immediately.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching French in a UK classroom, a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK.
The ability to teach KS3 Spanish would also be desirable but not essential.
This school fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focussing on self development and personal growth for both children and staff.
This school has fantastic resources with large, light, modern classrooms and a large outside space. Members of staff have access to weekly training and regular CPD. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
* French Teacher – KS3, KS4, KS5
* KS3 Spanish - desirable not essential
* ASAP start
* ‘Good’ Ofsted 2015
* Up to date resources, large creative space for The Arts
* KS3 – KS5
* Inner London MPS Salaries
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* NQT’s welcome to apply
* Proven experience teaching the UK – French (KS3, KS4, KS5)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org