KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher in Brixton – January
A two form entry Primary School in Brixton is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher to join them on a permanent basis in January.
This school is located very centrally with a diverse culture and regular CPD for all staff.
The role itself will consist of planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard to Year 4. The successful candidate will have prior experience working within KS2, a strong academic track record and high standards for themselves and their students.
This is a full time, permanent position from January.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher
* Brixton, Lambeth location
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Good’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from January
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* Inner London MPS/UPS Salaries
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org